Swimming Pool Service, Repair & Maintenance
Swimming pools are…
- fun for the entire family and keep everyone cool during the hot summers…
- relaxing places to hang out on the weekends…
- BUT… can be a tiring, time consuming, headache to keep clean and maintained!
We fix your pool and keep it beautiful for you!
Professional Pool Services
Chemical Only: Includes chemical analysis check, balance as needed, empty baskets (skimmer, leaf and pump), empty cleaner bag and inline strainers, and backwash filter as needed. Cost will be based upon chlorination type and size of pool. Proper water balance and purity will be maintained by utilizing *standard chemicals as needed. (see below)
Chemical Plus: Includes the above Chemical Only Service Plus includes one Full Service visit each month.
Full Service: Includes services listed under Chemical Only and also includes skimming, netting, brushing, and vacuuming the pool as needed.
Seven Years Running Angies List “Super Service Award” Winner!
- DE/Cartridge Filter Cleaning
- Leak Detection
- Correcting Pool Stains
- Replace Sand in Sand Filters
- Salt Chlorinator
- Automatic Pool Cleaner Repairs/Sales
- Plumbing and Pipe Work
Pool Maintenance and Other Services
- Acid Washing/Chlorine Bath
- Pool Tile Cleaning
- Grind/Sanding for Calcium Nodules
- Seasonal or New Construction Start-ups and Closures
Looking for an alternative water treatment like salt chlorination or a chlorine free pool solution like minerals, ozone, UV or other?
We cover them all!
*Standard Chemicals used include: Trichlor Tablets; Pool Salt; Calcium Hypochlorite; Sodium Hypochlorite; Muriatic Acid; Soda Ash; Sodium Bicarbonate; Cyanuric Acid; Liquid Conditioner; Calcium Chloride; Diatomite Filter Media